Designed to cope with all possible Goods Return situations, the Returns Module from Synergy Technology integrates with your Pegasus Opera to become the office interface between the customer and the company. At the same time, it allows for the goods-in or returns departments within the company to have full control of the processes involved.
Complementing the existing Financial and Commercial modules within Opera, the Returns module fully integrates into the Supply Chain Management menu to help maintain the same look and feel as a standard Opera module, create an easy transition for company users.
Moreover, this module can integrate with your Pegasus Opera’s Stock Control and SOP systems in order to verify and control the returns process and Warranty status with ease. Your system can be configured to control a returned product at the various stages within the process by allocating different warehouses within Opera stock control to the return stages. This system also allows the user to maintain a series of codes to enable a sensible analysis of data.
Efficient and Intuitive
Integrating the Returns Module with your Pegasus Opera software will cover all the following business processes:
- The initial logging of the problem and raising of a Returns Note, with warranty and serial number verification, if appropriate
- Goods check-in and Inspection (caters for part receipts)
- Process as a return, a replacement, an advance replacement, an in-house repair or as a return to the supplier
- Integrates into standard SOP routine to produce a document for normal editing and progressing
- Produces return to the customer and return to supplier documentation
- Single or batch product of returns documentation
- Reporting of returns for both status and analytical purposes.
Contact Synergy Technology
To find out more about how the Returns Module could benefit your business when integrated with Pegasus Opera, get in touch with the Synergy Technology team today. Either contact us through our website or give us a call on 0345 456 0050 today.