As longstanding Pegasus partners with a team of professional Opera technicians, Synergy Technology invites Pegasus Opera accounting software users to a Pegasus Business Briefing and Opera product update to learn more about what this powerful accounting software package can do you for business and more importantly how it will manage the legislative changes coming into force this year.
Join our important Pegasus Opera Business Briefing and Product update
When it comes to learning how to make the most out of your Opera accountancy package, there is no doubt a helping hand from the experts is sometimes needed.
Synergy Technology is presenting a free briefing in partnership with Pegasus and open to all Opera users. This is an important opportunity for Opera users to learn directly from a Pegasus product specialist how to benefit from the great features in Opera 3 as well as using them to manage changes to legislation.
So, put this date in your diary: Friday 16th February 2018 | Location: Carrington Business Park, Carrington, M31 4DD | Hosted by: Synergy Technology Ltd
To join our briefing please REGISTER HERE
The briefing will include:
Product Updates including:
- Opera 3 SQL Server Edition – Including product demonstration and reporting overview.
- Pegasus Business Cloud – How moving to the Cloud can improve your business.
- Making Tax Digital – The impact new VAT Submission changes will have on Opera users.
- General Data Protect Regulation (GDPR) – Including the rules and how XRL can provide the required information.
- Gender Pay Gap Reporting – Featuring how XRL can provide the required information.
- Late Payment Reporting – How Opera can produce the relevant information.
- Government Gateway Changes.
Product demonstrations including:
- Pegasus Web Xchange
- Mobile Sales App
This important briefing provides valuable information for Opera users and includes product literature and complimentary refreshments.
We hope you can make it!
Ian Thomas, Synergy Technology