Now that we have encountered 2021 and left 2020, we wanted to highlight our top Pegasus Opera blogs of 2020.
We posted a blog showcasing the benefits of the new and improved Opera CRM system – Opera 3 SQL SE, on the 21st of February 2020. Which can take your business to the next level with its:
- 64-bit Microsoft .NET framework technologies.
- Ability to perform quicker and be more secure than its predecessor.
- Scheduling of tedious repetitive actions e.g. payroll update, purchase period end, and sales to nominal transfer.
- Integration capabilities with other applications such as Power BI for dashboards.
Opera offers two types of backups for their system which are Opera data backups and full backups. The main difference between the two is that full backups contained all of the data in the folders and files which are selected to be backed up, whilst data backups only include select pieces of data determined by you. As a result, time could be saved and allocated to other important tasks!
On the 22nd of January 2020, we posted a blog with our opinion on when it is suitable to use each type of backup.
Have you ever lost important data or experienced the heart-dropping moment when you thought you had?
On the 15th of January 2020, we told you about Citadel – our sister company, where we work together and not as separate entities to give you the best experience and service possible. Citadel enables you to access your work software anytime, anywhere without having to rely on a dubious VPN connection to the office. Other benefits include, but are not limited to:
- Enhanced security.
- More flexibility.
- Protection from hardware issues and unnecessary costs.