SuperOffice has released the latest version of its software, bringing new features and fixes for consumers. Without further ado, let’s take a look at the major changes included in version 8.4 R5!
Major updates in SuperOffice Version 8.4 R5:
- New online template library for mailings and forms
- Build new email campaigns more swiftly
- Import of persons not linked to a company
- Keep your database up-to-date more easily
- Service – attachments moved to message header
- Usability upgrade
- Inbox – delete button moved to email toolbar
- Improved functionality and ease-of-use
- Chat – Get consent to sales and service (store) in pre-chat form
- Ensure communications are consensual
- Performance improvements
- Bug fixes and improvements
Now that version 8.4 R5 is released, the next scheduled update is SuperOffice 8.4 – R05, aimed at on-site customers.
N.B. .NET 4.7.1 is a prerequisite to this version 8.4 R05. All travel users must also perform a homecoming before this upgrade can be completed.
SuperOffice continually rolls out updates to ensure its consumers receive the very best. We can expect to see further operational improvements as the latest versions of the SuperOffice software are released. For more details, please contact the Synergy Technology team on 0345 456 0050.