There have been some exciting new updates to the Document Capture & Expense Management add-ons from Continia this May. The latest add-on upgrades are designed to make your Business Central more dynamic and to improve user experience.
The Expense Management add-on can benefit your business by providing a clear overview of your data and easy management of all types of incoming expenses, without you having to use other systems outside of Business Central.
With Document Capture, this add-on can help to streamline and automate every step of your company’s document handling, which includes invoices, contracts, certificates, and other documents. You can find out more about Document Capture here.
You can find the latest update features listed below.
Continia Document Capture (version 5.50)
- Introduction of ABBYY FineReader version 12 (the OCR system that coverts your scanned documents, PDF documents and image files into editable formats).
- A simplified and enhanced user interface, along with permission sets.
- All previous bug fixes released with Document Capture version 5.00 and 4.50 are included with the version 5.50.
With the release of version 5.50 of Continia Document Capture, your company will continue to have improved functionality, enhanced approval experience and an easily accessible and manageable interface.
Continia Expense Management (version 3.50)
- Corporate Credit Cards with employee payment is now supported, which is used by American Express and some Eurocard agreements.
- A credit card can now be used between multiple users.
- Expenses can be handled with external payroll systems, just like mileage.
- All previous bug fixes released with Expense Management version 3.00 and 2.60 are included with version 3.50.
- Continia Web Approval Portal has been upgrade to now support Office 365 logins, for both the Continia Cloud and on-premises versions. Also, mileage attachments can now be added.
If you haven’t used Expense Management before and are wondering whether you credit card provider is supported with this add-on, then click here to find out.
Moreover, Document Capture (version 5.50) and Expense Management (version 3.50) can be used with the new Data Upgrade Tools from Microsoft.
If you want to find out more about the latest updates to Document Capture and Expense Management add-ons from Continia, or if you need advice on how to use either add-on, then please get in touch with Synergy Technology today on 0345 456 0050.