It is vital to keep up-to-date and present in the 21st century, allowing your customers to have control over their personal information whenever they want. The new Onboarding Module from eSuite allows for you to put your customers in control of their own details stored within your database.
Are they a Mrs. or Ms.? Do they prefer to be contacted via their phone number or through their office direct dial?
When onboarding with SuperOffice, it allows your contacts to update their details simply at the click of a button! Your contact will receive a personalised email, providing them with the opportunity to edit their own contact details and share these with your company. Once the form has been completed, this will automatically populate your SuperOffice database.
The Benefits of Using Onboarding
There is a multitude of reasons as to why your company should start using the Onboarding module for eSuite:
- Receive up-to-date information about your contacts: name, address, email address, etc.
- Useful for marketing preferences: option to add more detail about why you want to send customers product information, recalls, blogs, etc.
- You don’t need to assume a person’s title, date of birth and how they wished to be contacted, so it is not intrusive
- Security questions so your company can verify the caller’s identity
- Easily available for review regularly: if a position, title or name changes, then you will be made aware as soon as feasible
- Portrays a forward-thinking and professional business attitude
- Represents a company who has regard for the security and accuracy of their customers
- Easy to use and initiative.
Connecting SuperOffice to eSuite with Synergy
To find out more about how the Onboarding module can be fitted beneficial to your SuperOffice and how it can help to save you time and effort, contact Synergy Technology today. We are here to answer your questions about eSuite modules and anything CRM related. Either call us on 0345 456 0050 or request a free callback from one of our eSuite experts.