2019 will see many innovative changes for Business Central users, with Microsoft’s release wave 2, which will provide you with significant capabilities to transform your business through different Dynamics 365 applications.
With wave 2, Business Central will have enhanced artificial intelligence capabilities to help organisations accelerate their transformation of customer service, sales and marketing functions, as well as other applications. Here are some of the things you can expect to arrive with the wave 2 release:
- Sales Insights – This will help to empower teams with more foresight which will enhance productivity and help employees to better anticipate outcomes across the sales lifecycle.
- Customer Service Insights – This provides an actionable view into critical performance metrics, operational data, and emerging trends using industry-leading artificial intelligence.
- Virtual Agent for Customer Service – This will enable organisations to create AI-powered bots that can chat with customers and helps to provide new opportunities for organisation to improve customer service through digital transformation.
- Customer Insights – This will enable every organisation to unify and understand their customer data to harness it for intelligent insights and actions.
- Market Insights – This will enable business users to gather actionable insights based on what consumers say, seek, and feel about their brands and products.
- Fraud Protection – This will enable the e-commerce merchants to drive down fraud loss, increase their bank acceptance rates to yield higher revenue, and to improve users online shopping experience.
Furthermore, your business will gain a whole new set of experiences to enhance employee productivity using mixed reality with the wave 2 release. With the use of remote assist, it will empower your technicians to solve user issues much faster the first time. Updates to the layout will provide your business with a new way for space planners to bring designs from concept to completion with high confidence and speed.
With product visualise, you will help to empower your sales team to convey the true potential of your products to your customers by harnessing the power of augmented reality on their mobile devices. Another example of what is to come is the guides for Microsoft HoloLens, which can help your business employees to learn in the flow of work by providing them with holographic instructions when and where they are needed.
All these new features and capabilities will be available from Friday 2nd August 2019. This early access will try and validate all the new features and capabilities that will be part of the 2019 release wave 2 before they become enabled automatically for all end-users.
The Microsoft Release Wave 2 will start to be implemented to all Dynamics 365 users on Tuesday 1st October 2019 and will last up to March 2020. Specific deployment dates for each country/region or instance will be communicated to all users in advance.
If you want to learn more about how Dynamics 365 can aid your business or how wave 2 release will affect you, then please get in touch with Synergy Technology today on 0345 456 0050.