The current situation regarding the Government’s Coronavirus Job Retention Scheme is a complex one and requires up to date record keeping for companies to manage effectively.
For Opera 3 users, help could be just around the corner as Pegasus has released two new report types. In this news update, we will discuss these new report types and how the Synergy Technology team could set them up on your Opera 3 system absolutely free of charge.
Opera 3 Furlough Assistance Reports
To help employers calculate the required information to submit a claim under the Coronavirus Job Retention Scheme, two new Opera 3 reports have been designed:
- Relevant Coronavirus Job Retention Scheme (furlough) information.
- A claim file for furloughed employees.
To successfully calculate the total value of any claim made on the Coronavirus Job Retention Scheme, three main elements of information are required:
- Furloughed wage (lesser of 80% of normal wage or £2,500).
- The employer’s National Insurance (NI) on the furloughed wage (normally 13% but can vary depending on the NI code).
- Minimum automatic enrolment (AE) employer pension contributions on the furloughed wage (up to 3% – between AE Lower Earning Limit (LEL) and Upper Earnings Limit (UEL).
Synergy Technology is offering to set up these reports completely free of charge. We would, however, ask that you like and follow us on our social media pages. You can find us on LinkedIn and Twitter!
Once you have given us a like and a follow, please contact our support desk via the usual email address and we will be happy to help put these reports into place for you.
At Synergy, we are constantly looking for ways to support our customers. That’s why we have put together the following list of useful links to help you through this difficult time:
- UK Government Coronavirus Hub
- Department for Work & Pensions
- Support for Employees, Claimants & Businesses
- NHS Coronavirus Hub
- Check if you have Coronavirus Symptoms
- Claim for Wages through Coronavirus Job Retention Scheme
- Check your Eligibility
- Calculate 80% of your Employees’ Wages
- Reporting Employee Wages to HMRC
Remember: if you are an Opera 3 user, simply like and follow us on social media, then contact our support team via the usual email address to organise your free report setup.
If you have any questions about the topics covered in the news article, please contact the Synergy Technology team today. Simply call us on 0345 456 0050 and we will be happy to help.