Opera 3 SQL Server Edition is the latest addition to the Opera 3 family built on new technology
For more than 35 years, Pegasus has offered advanced, powerful, and user-friendly business software.
Tens of thousands of businesses have relied on its cutting-edge solutions throughout that period to manage their operations more effectively so they can focus on what really matters: building their businesses.
Opera 3 SQL SE is built on the solid foundation of Microsoft SQL Server, which means it gives you the familiar look and feel of Opera 3 with the added power, security and reliability of a SQL Server database.
The Opera SQL SE system is based on robust technology and was constructed with the needs of common business users in mind, boosting its efficiency and security to a whole new level.
An upgrade to Opera 3 SQL SE, will future proof your vital business processes, while increasing security, reliability and resilience. Synergy Technology have over 25 years’ experience with managing our partners’ migration to new systems, whilst minimising the impact on their businesses.
Why Upgrade to Opera 3 SQL SE with Synergy Technology?
- Ongoing development, defined roadmap, and new functionality means a Future-proofed solution.
- Built on the latest technologies, including 64bit Microsoft .NET framework, C# and SQL Server.
- Designed using Microsoft’s best practice for modern ‘client-server’ applications.
- Only the Pegasus Opera Service can access the data, providing greater data security.
- Administer, monitor and maintain the Opera 3 SQL SE system with Central Server & Administration Console.
- Scheduling of many operations such as Purchase Period End, Payroll Update, Sales to Nominal Transfer, etc.
- Data intensive processes can be scheduled to run outside office hours, or they can be run in the background, and can be run on the server side of the application reducing network load.
- New Developer Integration Toolkit allows for the creation and deployment of bespoke as Apps.
- Additional levels of security via the introduction of Reporting Roles with New Pegasus XRL
- Smaller implementations can run on Free Microsoft SQL Server Express.
- Store reports securely on the server so that they can only be retrieved from within Opera 3 SQL SE.
- A Data Connector allows data to be extracted and made available to third party applications.
- Simple wizard-driven installation of both server and the client workstation software.
- Migration and Health Check tools to simplify upgrades of the data from Opera 3, including PDF files such as invoices, statements and remittance advices, as well as customised report designs.
- The Update Data Structure option, used in Opera 3 to reorganise and re-index the data after a software upgrade, is no longer required because of the use of SQL Server, saving significant time when performing an upgrade.
Want to learn more about why you should upgrade to Opera 3 SQL SE with Synergy Technology?
You can lean more about upgrading to Pegasus Opera 3 SQL SE by reading this datasheet: Datasheet – Why Upgrade to Opera 3 SQL SE (pegasus.co.uk)