Promotion offers Microsoft Dynamics on-premise customers a 40% discount when migrating to the cloud
Beginning in February 2023, Microsoft launched its Bridge to the Cloud 2 promotion. This promotion is aimed at encouraging Microsoft Dynamics users who still have an on-premise installation to make the move to one of the Microsoft Dynamics 365 online offerings. To encourage users to make the move, Microsoft are offering a 40% discount over a 3-year term, when buying through an eligible partner such as Synergy Technology.
Bridge to the Cloud 2 Promotion Details
- Eligible Products
- Most Dynamics on-premise perpetual products purchased through DPL:
- Dynamics NAV / Dynamics 365 Business Central on-premises
- Dynamics GP
- Dynamics SL
- Dynamics XAL/Business Edition/C5
- Dynamics 365 for Operations
- Dynamics RMS/POS
- Dynamics AX
- Dynamics CRM.
- Products migrated to functionally similar Dynamics 365 online solutions.
- Commercial customers only (e.g., no EDU or GOV specific offers).
- 3-year term on New Commerce Experience (NCE).
Duration, Pricing & Terms
- Signup period is 1st February 2023 – 31st December 2024.
- Fixed 3-year term from enrolment (non-renewable).
- 40% discount on the standard commercial list price.
- After promotional period ends, normal pricing will apply.
- On-premise system must have an active Enhancement Plan (EP).
- Customer must be new to the online solution they select.
- On-premise system must have been deployed before 1st September 2022.
- Dual Access Rights: During the term of the promotion, you can continue to use, expand and upgrade your existing on-premise Dynamics NAV system until your migration is complete. This means you can test the new solution while maintaining normal operations within your current ERP solution.
- Monthly Billing: Most online solutions offer monthly and/or annual billing options. Regardless of billing frequency, eligible subscriptions have a 3-year fixed (non-cancellable) term.
- Free Users: If the cost after 40% discount is greater than 2x the customer’s prior EP then the customer may request extra licenses at no additional cost for use during the promotional period.
Want More Information on the Microsoft Bridge to the Cloud 2 Promotion?
With the recently announced updates to Microsoft Dynamics Price List (DPL) policies and offers, there has never been a better time to make the move to the cloud. Synergy Technology have years of experience of managing migration to the cloud, and can help you make the switch while minimising disruption to your business.
If you would like to know exactly how transitioning to a cloud-based software-as-a-service model would work for your business, contact us on 03454560050 or email us through our contact page, and one of our expert consultants will be happy to take you through the details.
*Note that enrolment in the Bridge to the Cloud 2 Promotion implies a firm commitment to upgrading to a software-as-a-service model; at the end of the 3 year term, your Dynamics NAV licences will no longer be available.