We are receiving reports of connectivity issues from some Pegasus Opera users.
Has your Opera system crashed or experienced problems over the last few weeks? Keep reading to find the latest help and advice from the Synergy Technology team!
The Pegasus Opera CRM is a very stable system that has been built over many years’ bespoke software development. However, as with all software systems, problems can occur, and your system may crash when performing certain tasks.
Several users have recently highlighted issues when attempting to generate reports within Pegasus Opera.
In the event of a crash, it is rarely due to the Opera system itself. Instead, most crashes are caused by problems associated with the local network environment. This has been exacerbated by the current situation where many people are working remotely and using alternative internet connections to perform their daily tasks.
Please refer to these guidelines to help you troubleshoot connectivity problems:
- Check if you can see your network drives. If you can’t, there is a network issue and you should contact your IT company.
- Check that you are still connected to your Wi-Fi router.
- Check that the router is still connected to the internet (attempt to perform a web search).
- Check that you are still connected to your office, either via your terminal server, VPN or the third-party product provided by your IT company.
- Verify you can still open or browse items on your office network (if you cannot, please contact your IT company for assistance – they may need to end your crashed network session).
Following the steps detailed above, you should be able to verify whether your system is online and connected. If you are experiencing issues with your VPN or internet connection, please contact your IT company.
If you have followed these guidelines and are still experiencing problems with your Pegasus Opera system, please email your enquiry to firstname.lastname@example.org and the Synergy Technology team will get back to you as soon as possible.